Le Marché Central 2022 Vendor Registration
Do you have a product to sell or a service you want to get the word out about?
Join us downtown in the 500 block of Jefferson St for Le Marché Central on the 1st Saturday
Note to customer
Thank you for being an enthusiastic supporter of this event. Blessings to you!
The pricing for a space is $35 if paid before the week of the event. Pricing increases to $45 five (5) days before the event (so for April 2nd payment must be made by March 27th to receive the reduced pricing)
Please submit photos of your items so that we may get to know you and your items/service please do so ASAP by email to Cindi@2eVieCreative.org.
SPECIAL NOTE: There is no electricity available and we are not able to accommodate food trucks!
Terms and conditions
Your payment of this invoice is an agreement between you (the ”Renter”) and Deuxième Vie Creative (the “Organizer”) to the below terms and conditions:
1) This is a non-refundable charge. However, if the event is cancelled by the Organizer, you will be given a full refund or the option to rollover to another available date.
2) You must provide your own - 10 x 10 Canopy Required, table(s), chair(s) or any other necessary items.
3) We want to promote small batch production of items sold in this market however we do realize some items may not be able to be produced in this way (such as incense or gemstones) so we will make some concessions. This decision will be part of the approval process.
4) You cannot sell or transfer your space without prior approval from Organizer.
5) Setup will begin at 1:00 pm with selling to begin no earlier than 2:00 pm
6) Take down will begin at 7:00 pm and must be complete by 8:00 pm.
7) You are responsible for keeping your area clean at all times and for leaving the market clean at the end of the day.
8) The Renter shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Deuxième Vie Creative, their sponsors and managing agency, employees, and volunteers from and against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of the space's use if such claim is attributable to personal injury, bodily injury, disease of death, or injury to, or destruction of property, including the loss of uses there from, and is not caused by any negligent act or omission of willful misconduct of Deuxième Vie Creative, their sponsors or their employees or volunteers acting within the scope of their employment.
9) By submitting payment you are agreeing to all T&C's above.